- You are sure of your order, I do not make commission horses in vain. However, if a finished commission horse doesn’t meet your expectations you can and should let me know. Then the horse will go on sale and you can try again in the next queue, but the place is not guaranteed.
- The prices I have are calculated properly based on hourly pay and material costs. Some things are still not up to my desired pay but I just don't make horses for money. Please don’t haggle/bargain on the prices I have set.
- I only accept correctly completed order forms via email - I do not accept forms via Instagram.
- Please already have the money needed for the commission you want when you order.
- The commission horse or tack does not have exchange or return privileges.
- An invoice/bill in English with a 7-day payment period will be sent by email after confirmation and customer information for the invoice/bill is provided. If the customer is a minor the invoice/bill will only be sent to a guardian/parent via email from the accounting service I use. When payment is visible on my account the horse will be sent within 3 business days, however note that the package will arrive in a much longer time depending on the country you live in.
- If the customer wants they can add my stable prefix for the horse before the name (Ra.Ra / Rajaportin for Finnhorses).
- The order cannot be paid in any other way than with money.
- Images of the commission may not be used for resale or other use. The pictures you take yourself always give the best picture of the quality of the horse. The price includes one picture of the horse to be posted on the social media site before you yourself can take pictures of the commission.
- I only make three piece fabric horses with mouths, sock horses or horses out of fur/fleece can not be ordered. Also note that I don't do foal commissions, I only make fully grown ponies and horses as commissions.
- Please read every page on the order site carefully before ordering, this will ensure that you have the right form and save me time.
However, if you have something that concerns you that I have not mentioned - please email email@example.com . I will not answer things you can figure out by reading the site, thank you for understanding!